- Say “yes” to God and do His will in all things - even when it is difficult.
- Be a loving mother - or father - to the children God places in our lives.
- Treasure in your hearts all the things God has done for you.
- Pray daily with an openness to experience the presence of the Lord in your life.
- Be a strong, gentle presence in the life of others.
- Stand at the foot of the cross with those who are suffering.
- Accompany with faith loved ones who are dying.
- Believe even in the midst of sorrow and grief.
- Wait patiently for the Holy Spirit to lead you through your life.
- Look forward to the day when you will see the Lord face to face.
May this new year of 2017 be a time of grace and peace and joy! God bless you!