We are launching a new Communications Ministry to support the parish and the ministries within our parish. This ministry will consist of 10-15 people that will work to continually improve parish-wide communications through all available channels and increase the engagement of parishioners.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
- Maintain Social Media sites
- Facilitate updates to parish website
- Edit video Homilies
- Publication of a Monthly E-Newsletter & a printed Semi-Annual Newsletter
- Promote parish & parish ministry events
- Assist with Marketing & Public Relation efforts of the parish
- Research & Develop best communication applications & platforms
- Gather & Communicate feedback from parishioners
Ideal members will have experience in one or more of the following: Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Graphic Design, Writing, Photography, Public Speaking, Promoting Events, Publication of Materials, Website Maintenance.