2. Click on the link Sign up for a new account. Fill out your basic information. Click the submit button. Please be sure to record your username & password so you can log into your account later.
3. An confirmation email will be sent to your account. Check your email account for this email. You have to open the email and click on the link to confirm that is your email address.
4. Sign into the online giving website here with your username & password.
5. Select My Payment Methods. Choose either to enter a credit/debit card or a checking account. (Just click on the corresponding tab to change between the two of them.) You will be prompted to enter your bank information. Remember to click the submit button when you are finished. When you are done, it will show your payment method.
6. To the lower right of the screen you will see a link for Give a New Gift, click that link. A list of all the funds you can donate towards will be displayed. Select the first option, Sunday Offering. Click on the drop down box and select Recurring Gift.
7. To set up a recurring gift you will be prompted to enter: Amount, Frequency of the Gift, Date you would like gifts to begin, the payment method you would like to use (if you have entered more than one.) Once you have entered this information, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next.
8. You will be taken to a new screen to confirm your gift. Please be sure to hit the button to confirm this gift. You are now finished!
IMPORTANT: If you were previously set up for electronic giving on one of the old systems, please notify Jackie Abel so your old account can be turned off to avoid any unintended transactions.
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church | 359 West Areba Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 | Phone: (717) 533-7168 | Fax: (717) 520-0526 | Email: email@example.com St. Joan of Arc School | 329 West Areba Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 | Phone: (717) 533-2854