Notes for Facility & Room Scheduling:
- FACILITY POLICY: Each request to reserve a space must be submitted using the appropriate forms. Once a facility has been reserved, higher priority users may not unseat lower priority users without the specific approval of the Pastor. The Pastor will make the final decision as to which organizations and/or individuals will be permitted use of all parish facilities. Detailed information is outlined in the Facility Usage & Scheduling Policy that can be found here.
- FACILITY RESTRICTIONS: Parish facilities may NOT be scheduled, or used, for: personal business, fundraising for causes that are not related to parish ministries, or partisan political activity.
- DATE RESTRICTIONS: NO meetings or events will be scheduled on the following days:
- Days the Parish Office is closed
- During Holy Week
- Holy Days of Obligation
- Parish 40 Hours Devotion
- EDUCATIONAL CENTER SCHEDULING: Requests requiring a room in the Educational Center when School is in session CANNOT begin before 4:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays or 6:00 PM on Wednesdays due to Religious Education classes.
- GYMNASIUM SCHEDULING: Our new gym floor (a Gerflor® flooring product) is one of the finest in the synthetic flooring industry. The proper care and maintenance of this new floor is critical to the longevity of the floor and meeting the requirements of the 15 year warranty on the floor. When scheduling the use of the Gymnasium, you are responsible for communicating the gymnasium rules. They can be found here.
- ACCESS TO ROOMS: Keys or key fobs are to be picked up at the parish office by 4 pm and returned to the “key drop” in the main lobby of the school. If you cannot pick up keys by 4pm, you will have to make other arrangements with the Parish Office. Keys will not be given to anyone under the age of 18.
Our parish family has grown in the past few years. By following these guidelines, you enable us to serve you better. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the parish office at 533-7168, ext. 100. We will be happy to assist you.