We hope that all our mom had a wonderful Mother’s Day! We hope that you saw the Kindness Blog that included a special Mother’s Day prayer.
This week our focus is on our children and students as there are only a few weeks left in the school year. Let’s focus on being kind as you finish school. Final exams will be coming up soon – if someone needs help studying, please offer up your kindness and help them. Let’s finish these few weeks with passing on our kindness each day.
Here are five acts of kindness that you could do over the next few weeks:
· Lead a group of students to study for an exam.
· Help another student prepare for a class presentation.
· Help your teachers to clean up their room.
· Buy lunch for another student.
· Tell another student “good luck” before a final exam.
Enjoy the last few weeks of school and make it special by doing an act of kindness each day! Be inspired to be kind! Show that you care by following “God’s Way – “The Road to Kindness!”
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
About Our Blog
"The Road To Kindness"